In recent years the domestic mobile communications market has been flooded by numerous new providers and there are offers waiting for consumers in every corner. There is no doubt that a customer that has been won should be kept and their satisfaction is the top priority. Our Mobile Churn app tool reveals how your customers perceive you as a mobile operator, where there may still be room for improvement or whether there is a risk of a change to a competitor.
Use our tool to get the latest feedback on your brand and the entire industry and to react early to emerging trends.
An overview of the mobile operators.
A1 | Allianz SIM | B.free | Billi Tel | bob | delight mobile | Drei | educom | eety | Fenercell | Georg | Goood | HELP Mobile | HoT (Hofer Telekom) | Krone mobile | Kurier mobil | kwikki | LIWEST Mobile | Lycamobile | m:tel | Magenta | Rapid Mobile | Red Bull MOBILE | S-BUDGET MOBILE | spusu | tele.ring | Tele2 | UPC Mobile | Vectone mobile | VOLmobil | WOWWW! | yesss! | yooopi!
- Customer status
- Duration of the customer relationship
- Contractual commitment period
- Overall satisfaction
- Reasons for satisfaction
- Reasons for dissatisfaction
- Willingness to change
- Actual probability of change
- Preferred provider in the future
- Reasons for changing providers
- Barriers for changing providers
- Assessment of contact
- Potential for improvement
- Overall rating of the provider
- Past customer status
- Reasons for change in the past
- Data volume in the past
- Tariff in the past
- Preferred mobile phone brand in the future